In accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, Trakai District Council established local fee for the use of Trakai district municipal area of public infrastructure since January 1th 2017. The charge – 0.60 euro per person/per night, children under 14 years are not charged. The local fee is not included to the price of accommodation.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE FORMULA (for the number of 2+ persons):
PER DAY – price for 2 PERSONS + 15 EUR/one guest
Off season – from 1st September to 31th May – Weekdays (Monday – Thursday)
1-2 guests 65 €/day
3 guests 80 €/day
4 guests 95 €/day
5 guests 11o €/day
6 quests 125 €/day
Off season – from 1st September to 31th May – Weekends and holidays (Friday-Sunday)
1-2 guests 80 €/day
3 guests 95 €/day
4 guests 110 €/day
5 guests 125 €/day
6 quests 140 €/day
During the season:
PER DAY – price for 2 PERSONS + 30 EUR/one guest
In season – from 1st June to 31th August and from 24th December to 14th January ( except 31st December )
1-2 guests 110 €/day
3 guests 140 €/day
4 guests 170 €/day
5 guests 200 €/day
6 quests 230 €/day
The price includes:
- Mini kitchen – electric stove, fridge, sink;
- All the necessary utensils;
- WC and shower;
- Air conditioning (extra fee);
- Fireplace and firewood;
- Two double beds (2-4 persons) and a Corner Sofa Bed (1-2 extra persons);
- Cable TV (shows VIASAT Gold Package programs);
- Radio and CD player;
- Scented bed linen and towels;
- Secure parking lot, gated territory;
- Outdoor fireplace;
- Children’s play area;
- Terrace with outdoor furniture – a perfect place for the morning cup of coffee as well as for dinner cooked on the grill and, maybe, a glass of wine while admiring sunset.
ADDITIONAL PAID SERVICES:
BATH (1 time) FOR GUESTS WITH OVERNIGHT STAY!
Price FOR 2 PERSONS + 5 EUR/per person:
1-2 guests 25 €
3 guests 30 €
4 guests 35 €
5 guests 40 €
6 quests 45 €
P.S. Guests of “Medaus pirtelė” can invite additional people to the sauna only after coordination with the hosts. Additional people pay for using the sauna – 15 EUR /person.
BATH (1 time) FOR GUESTS WITHOUT OVERNIGHT (weekdays I – IV and VII)!
Sauna duration – up to 4 hours.
Price FOR 2 PERSONS + 15 EUR/per person:
1-2 guests 50 €
3 guests 65 €
4 guests 80 €
5 guests 95 €
6 quests 110 €
FIREWOOD FOR BARBECUE. Bring coal/firewood for the barbecue or you can pay the hosts for a bundle of firewood – 5€/per grilling!
Relaxation procedures for our quests!
You can choose the most suitable procedures for relaxation: energy meridians procedure, REIKI procedure, energy spinal correction, energetic people compatibility and others. The price – from 50 €!
The procedures must be ordered at 24 hours before arrival. For a detailed description of the procedures, please contact tel . : +370 ( 617) 30 845
EFFECTIVE STRESS ELIMINATOR – relaxation breathing (rebefing)!
The essence of a rebefing session is that a person breathes in rhythmic, continuous breathing in the presence of a rebefing specialist. The energy during such a session frees a person from tension and accumulated stress.
The effect after just one session! It is conducted by S. Povilaitis, a master of rebefing, who has been working with breathing techniques since 1991.
Special offer only for “Honey bath” guests! Breathing is performed both individually (price – 50 eur) and for several people at once (2-6 people – 35 eur/per person). The breathing session should be agreed upon at least 2 days before arrival at the “Honey bath”.
About the specialist: www.netradicineterapija.lt Procedures must be ordered 48 hours in advance. before arrival.
For a more detailed description of the procedures, please call: +370 (617) 30 845
“Medaus pirtele” guests will now be able to admire the surrounding nature, riding a bicycle in the woods or at the lake. They will be able to get to Trakai. We rent out two bicycles – feminine and masculine. One bicycle rental price – 15€/one time!
RENT A BOAT!
Rent a boat for quests, who rent “Medaus pirtele” – 20 €/one time!
INTERNAL RULES OF PROCEDURE OF THE “HONEY SAUNA”
Reservation and payment
- Reservation will only be valid after the client transfers an advance for the rent and receives a confirmation that his advance was received;
- The advance must be transferred no later than within 3-5 days from the oral agreement regarding the reservation;
- Please pay the remaining amount for the reserved period immediately upon your arrival to the apartments;
- The advance will not be returned if the client cancels his reservation;
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances which make it impossible to provide the booked services, we will immediately inform the client and return his paid advance;
- If the guests do not stay for the entire duration of the agreed rent period, the service provider shall not be required to return the payment for the remaining days the client did not stay at the apartments;
- Prices may increase during weekends and holidays. For additional services, the client must pay the entire price during booking;
The day starts at 14:00 and ends at 12:00.
Obligations of “Honey apartments” guests
- The clients must read these rules before reservation;
- It is prohibited to bring and keep dogs, cats or other animals in the apartments;
- It is prohibited to rearrange tangible assets and inventory of the apartments without the permission of the homestead owners or the person authorised by them;
- It is forbidden to perform sauna rituals in the sauna without the permission of the owners or their trustee;
- It is forbidden to host additional people without the permission of the owners or their representative;
- It is prohibited to set campsites in the area;
- It is prohibited to pollute the environment with household and other waste;
- It is prohibited to park vehicles (cars, boats, bicycles, etc.) in areas that are not intended for that purpose;
- Before leaving the apartments, guests must make sure that premises that were rented to them are tidy and clean, and must be present when returning the rented premises and material values to the owners or the person authorised by them. When checking out, guests must immediately pay for all the damaged inventory or other material values;
- Guests must efficiently use water, wood and electric power.
Liability of “Honey apartments” guests
- During their stay, guests shall undertake to follow the safety requirements and ensure their own safety and the safety of their children (or persons under their care);
- If the guest or his children suffer an injury or damage their property due to their own fault, by violating the internal rules of procedure, then the service provider shall not be liable for this;
- Guests must keep a safe distance from the fireplace. Guests shall be fully liable for failure to follow these requirements – the service provider shall not be liable for this;
- Guests shall undertake to protect and preserve the property of “Honey apartments”, and follow the internal rules of procedure. The client shall be liable for any material damages according to the procedures established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. If losses or damages are caused by the guest’s minor children, a compensation must be paid by their parents or caregivers.
- If guests disturb the public peace by shouting, whistling, loudly singing, playing music instruments or other audible devices in public areas between 24:00 and 6:00 and in residential premises or near them, they shall be subject to administrative responsibility according to the procedures established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
Fire safety rules
- Use electrical devices safely and away from children. Do not leave electrical devices, radio and TV equipment turned on unattended;
- It is strictly prohibited to smoke in bed or in the apartments;
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas outside. Cigarette buds must be extinguished and thrown into special containers;
- It is prohibited to set up fireplaces in the homestead, use the grill or other devices that might cause open fire, use any types of firearms, fireworks or firecrackers without coordinating this with the owners or the person authorized by them;
- Guests can use the fireplace only after receiving a permission from the owners of the homestead or the person authorized by them and after being briefed;
- it is prohibited to cause any type of fire (by throwing cigarette buds or using open fire) in the forest and along the shore;
- Fire within the area of the homestead can be used only for the grill;
- It is necessary to handle candles safely;
- In the event of a fire, guests must use the fire extinguisher located in the apartments, inform the owner about the incident and call the fire service;
- Guests must comply with all requirements of the covid19 pandemic.
Requirements for the use of the sauna and the fireplace
- It takes 30-40 minutes to heat the sauna.
- It is prohibited to overheat the sauna, i.e. temperature inside must not exceed 90 degrees.
- After using the sauna, make sure that wood in the furnace had completely burned and open a window to ventilate the sauna.
- Guests can go to sleep only after making sure that the sauna cooled down to at least 50 degrees, and all wood in the furnace had burned.
- Wood must be placed only in designated areas, by keeping a safe distance from open fire;
- Only use wood – do not throw any plastic or other objects into the fireplace or when heating the sauna.
- When no longer using the fireplace, guests must make sure that it is properly closed and no smoke is coming out of it.
- Guests can go to sleep only after making sure that wood in the fireplace or sauna had completely burned.
- When using the fireplace or sauna, guests must not leave their children unattended or allow their children to place wood in the fireplace or play with burning matches, wood and ember.
Water safety rules
- Boating and fishing in the lake without coordinating this with the homestead owners or the person authorized by them is prohibited;
- Guests must leave a deposit – document when renting a boat;
- Guests must wear life jackets when boating;
- The number of people on a boat must not exceed the permissible limit;
- It is prohibited to swim or use a boat under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
People on a boat are prohibited to:
- sit on the edge;
- walk or kneel on benches;
- walk from one area of the boat to another;
- swim, dive and jump from the boat when it is moving;
- bring along people who are intoxicated from alcohol;
- bring along children who are less than 7 years old without adult supervision.